Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Woof's Window

Its sneaky peeky time at Pixie Dust Studio! I have for you tonight the adorable “Woof’s Window”. I colored him a few days ago and planned him for the sneak peeks this week, but I just realized that I used this week’s Deconstructed Sketch and it’s the last night to submit for that!

So it looks like you get 2 posts in one day! Surprise! (In fact I will be having a lot of double post days coming up so be ready!!)

Woof’s Window is part of the absolutely precius Playpen Pets Collection coming out this Friday from Pixie Dust Studio. They remind me of the Littlest Petshop cuties my daughters played with ages ago.

Here's the sketch if you can still stamp really fast! But don't miss the new one tomorrow! I've managed to do all 3 sketches this month since Jen started them and they have all been fabulous (her sketches that is, not my cards necessarily, LOL)

  • Papers used for Woof: Bo Bunny Petshop
  • Sentiment: Cling Friend Path by Stampendous!
OK, I am signing off for the day. The Band concert last night went really late and it was nearly 11 before even my youngest went to bed. Then Michael FINALLY got his long cast off this morning, but we got the new short arm version on. Sat there forever it felt like. The good news was...its WATERPROOF!!!! Bad news...his tummy started hurting at school and I had to go get him not long after I dropped him off. Really productive day...NOT. So, want to guess who is going to bed early tonight??

Ciao my friends!

-Cyndi

1 comment:

  1. This is darling!!! Thanks so much for using this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)