Thursday, June 9, 2011

Lets's Cool Down

Its time for a bit of cool down with this weeks challenge at the Pixie Dust Studio Challenge blog. We want you to create something with a Christmas or Winter theme!


I know I am ready to cool down. Its been like 90 around here and I am soooo not a heat person. I like it cool. Plus it was fun to jump ahead to winter for a change and knock out a Christmas card for this year! I used cute little Elfie from the Pixie Dust Store. I just want to hug that little dude and help him string those darn lights :)


I added some Glassy Glaze to the lights and lots of Stampendous! Crystal Multi UF Glitter to elfie himself as well as my snowflakes. I always use a Quickie Glue pen for small dabs of glitter. Also pulled out those cute metallic dew drops from my stash to make him jump out even more!


The snowflakes were cut out with Snowflakes 1 Shapeabilites from Spellbinders. AND I even cutttlebugged that last layer with the Snowflake embossing folder. Papers are from a Martha Stewart 12x12 paper pad.


So, hop on on over to the PDS Challenge blog and play along! You have til next Wednesday night to put in your submission :)


Thanks for stopping in today! Have a great one :)

-Cyndi

3 comments:

  1. AWW!! This is really adorable hun!! I love your colors and this fun wintry layout!! Thanks for joining with us at Stamp Something!! Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute! I don't remember seeing him in the store...will have to search him out for the holidays!!
    Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that fab snowflake! So cute and great colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)