Friday, June 24, 2011

Stampendous! Saturday

Stampendous! has been so fabulous to me for the last almost 2 years! I have loved every minute of designing for them, even during the Catalog crunch weeks. But I realize that since I don’t have a weekly or monthly requirement for blog posts that sometimes I forget to post all the cute things that I have made.

So, I have declared Stampendous! Saturday. Today I am sharing with you a whimsical flower card that I created for my class at Betty’s Stamping and Scrapbooking Room tomorrow. This is such a fun large flower called Dandy Stems Perfectly Clear set. I thought it would be fun to be imaginative on the color of the flower, so I matched it to this lovely Little Yellow Bicycle paper from Betty’s store.

The center strip has been run through my Cuttlebug with the Tim Holtz Regal Flourishes Embossing Folder. I used Core’dinatons cardstock for all the layers which are fabulous distressed. The sentiment on this card is also from the same Stampendous! set. And what card would be complete without a touch of glitter? I used Stampendous! UF Crystal multi glitter in small doses with a Quickie glue pen.


I appreciate you stopping by my blog! Be sure to check back in, here's whats happening this week at The Scrappy Chick blog:


-Cyndi


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Lovely card, Cyndi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Cyndi!!! I will start posting right along with you!! I was trying to make Stampendous Wednesdays, but, Saturday has such a better ring to it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)