Friday, June 10, 2011

Last Day of School

I have a teacher card for you today for those who still need them! This is World Boy, one of the many images I won over at Bugaboo Stamps a couple of weeks back. Play along with the challenges at Catch the Bug Challenge blog and YOU can win too! This week's challenge was "Anything Goes".


OK, so its the last day of school and I definitely have mixed feelings. Its so nice to have a break...but now I have an 8 year old home all summer...

"can we go to the pool, can I have a friend, can we build legos, can we go to Target, can we go to McDonalds, will you play Halo, I'm bored, my sisters are being mean" He will only sit and color with Mommy for so long LOL. And we are in a new neighborhood with no boys anywhere close by. Sigh.


For my little guy I used some Joy ride papers from Cosmo Cricket and a little scrap of cork that I cut with my zig zag scissors! The sentiment is from a Stampendous! set called School for Changito. He is sadly retired now, but I picked mine up at my local Michael's store...they tend to have some of the older hard to find sets!


OK, just a quick post this morning! Have to finish up my HOP post for tomorrow! Be sure to come back!!

-Cyndi

5 comments:

  1. Very cute and what a sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable! Love the way it turned out and what you did with it! =) Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Anything Goes" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely cute and wonderful details! Thanks so much for using a Bugaboo stamp and for sharing with us this week at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Card for the Challenge this week. Love It Thanks so much for joining us at Bugaboo this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)