Friday, June 3, 2011

Hugs and Kitties

*Post 1 of 2 for the day*


It’s Friday and that means that Playpen Pets are in the Studio! Head over to Pixie Dust Studio to pick up your favorite pet! Need to see more samples? Be sure to visit the Pixie Dust Studio blog for more adorable ideas from our fabulous Design Team.

For this card I used "Prissy's Palace". She is such a princess and reminds me of our cat Bitsy who totally thinks she rules the world. (We have 4 cats and they all have distinctively different personalities of course) Bitsy sits perched on the back of one of our sofas all day and either sleeps or watches the other cats.

Its hard to see from the photo but I added some yellow stickles to her crown and the crown on the topiary. I mean....eeeek!!!! What kind of princes has her very own topiary outside her pet palace! Only one that Kathy draws :)

I found the perfect sentiment in my stash, a stamp I have had forever from Pink Cat Studio. The felt ribbon is by Creative Imaginations, the flowers are from Prima, and the paper is Echo Park, which I picked up at Betty's in Greensboro.


Speaking of Betty's, Suzanne Dean is teaching her Color Me Copic classes Saturday and my hubby said I can go!! Yippee!!!

NEWS: We have a brand new member of the Design Team at Pixie Dust Studio! We are welcoming Danni, our May guest, onto the team as a permanent addition! Yippee!! Plus this month's guest Pixie is Lorraine of Cold Waters 2. Welcome Lorraine! And don’t forget this week’s Pixie Dust Challenge…Homemade Sweet Homemade that started yesterday…you have until next Wednesday night to join us!

Heres a peek at the whole collection in case you haven't seen them all. Hurry on over and adopt a pet!!


Be sure to check back in just a bit for my next post and Thanks for stopping by today :)

-Cyndi

5 comments:

  1. Very cute card, such a sweet image. Thank you for joining us at Do You Stack up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just such a vibrant card with fun colors!Thanks for entering our Pets challenge at the Crazy challenge this week.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! Love the bright colors with this adorable image:-)Thank you for joining us at CCT
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is sweet! I love the image and the colors and the layout! Just cute! Thank you for joining in at Creative Card Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful - love the clean look

    kitten DYSU team

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)