Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pixie Dust Studio Steam Punk Peeks

***Post 1 of 3 for today***

Victorian style meets futuristic ideas...this is Steampunk. Having always been a Sci-fi girl its right down my alley. If you want more info on the term, the art, the style, the fashion...see HERE...Google is your best friend you know!


I have 2 peeks for you today from Pixie Dust Studio's newest Steampunk line coming this Friday! First up is Miss STUDIO Priss. I kept her pretty clean and simple (for me) using papers from Graphic 45's Steampunk Collection. Found this AWESOME ribbon in my stash from Fancy Pants. Sentiment is by Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.


Then I used Sir STUDIO Punk for my other card and Tim Holtzed him up a bit. I used another KKS sentiment, gear die is by Sizzix and embossing folder is from Cuttlebug. For this card I used Jen's Deconstructed Sketch for this week.


Here's a closeup at the gears, distressed with a touch of Tim Holtz Old Paper distress ink.


And just look at this fabulous paper! LOVE it!!


OK, check back tomorrow for more Pixie Dust peeks and our new challenge! And I have 2 more posts today! Also head to the Pixie Dust Studio blog today for more peeks from the rest of the DT!

-Cyndi

2 comments:

  1. Hey pixie dust studio is good, i like its collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE both of your cards, Cyndi! The colors are fabulous! Such stunning details on this fun collection! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)