Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I luv being witchy


Happy hump day and time for another Fab ‘n’ Funky Challenge! Its time to head south to the Bermuda Triangle! Do what?? We want to see some triangles on your card this week AND/OR you can use this sketch to jumpstart your mojo:

We have 3 awesome sponsors this week: Inky Impressions, Funky Kits, and our own Funky gal Lou! So that means you have a chance at 3 prizes!!

For my card I picked Witchy Bella, one of the very first Bellas I ever bought a few years back, but sadly she has been uninked for a long time. You can get this Bella and many more at the Funky Kits web store.

I actually loved the sketch (even though it seems a bit challenging) so I used it! My papers are all from the Basic Grey Eerie collection, ribbon is Creative Impression, sentiment and web by Unity. Also a Prima flower & some Spooky Dew Drops from Robin's Nest.


Thanks for flying by today! Be sure to head over to the Fab 'n'Funky blog for more inspiration from the rest of the DT if you haven't already done so!!

-Cyndi

3 comments:

  1. Cyndi, once again, another fabulous card! I love your coloring, especially on your witchy hat & dress.

    Thanks for your very kind comments regarding my ranunculus field card. It means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why can't I make fabulous Halloween cards like you??? GREAT job Cyndi!!! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I love the papers and your interpretation of the sketch.



    --Cheryl--
    Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)