Tuesday, June 14, 2011

by LORi Designs Hannah Spotlight

Its a nice sunny day here in NC...so I think I will be taking my little man to the pool today! Beach Girl Hannah is also heading to the pool today. She's one of the precious new Puddle Jumpers from by LORi Designs available this month!


I pulled out some old Cosmo Cricket "Snorkel" papers for this one. And even found some perfect button at Joann's the other day!


Besides the remaining scraps of paper, I still had some bits and pieces of the coordinating rubons left over...so I utilized those for the sentiment tag and the black polka dot border. The punched border is from EK Success.


Want to see the rest of the Puddle Jumper Beach and Summer Release? Be sure to head over to the by LORi Designs blog and our Paper Craft Planet forum to see lots more samples!

Thanks for visiting with me today! Don't forget...I have blog candy up for grabs through tomorrow...see HERE.

-Cyndi

-Cyndi


4 comments:

  1. Oh Cyndi, brilliant card, lovin' the buttons!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you have done with this image. The coloring is fantastic and the colors you used on the card are adorable. Great embellishments, too.
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seee another darling image. I love the coloring on that gals hair!! Have a super day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so bright and fun! I just love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)