Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Celebrate Summer

***This is Post 2 of 3 today! If you are looking for my Inky Impressions Challenge post click HERE. If you are looking for my Pixie Dust Studio Peek card, click HERE.***

Today is my first challenge for Fab'n'Funky Challenge Blog as a Designer! Woo Hoo!! I just love all the fun challenges there and applied on a total whim one day. and guess what? They liked me!! I l know I've added a bunch lately but I couldn't say no! So be sure to check in every Wednesday for a new challenge!

This weeks challenge is "Summer Loving" and our sponsor is Sassy Cheryl's. You can read more about her digi store over at the F'n'F blog if you want but I won't make this post any longer than it needs to be!


My image is actually a FREEBIE that you can get at her site HERE in the Sassy Cheryl's Paper Craft Planet forum ...all you have to do is join!




My sentiment is by Stampendous! from the set Perfectly Clear Summer Cuties. Here's the closeup of my ribbon cluster. I LOVE doing this because it lets me use up scraps! And notice her glasses are not only shiny, but her jewels sparkle? I dotted the sparkles with a Gelly Roll Stardust pen, then added Glossy Accents over that.


We hope you will join us over at Fab 'n' Funky this week! You have until next Tuesday and you could win some Sassy Cheryl's goodness!


Challenge List:

Fab 'n' Funky: Summer Loving (DT)

Make it Monday: anything goes

Crafter's Companion: Here Comes Summer

Sketch Saturday: sketch

Sew Many Cards: Punch It

The Kraft Journal: Welcome Summer


Thanks for popping in today!


-Cyndi

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cyndi, wow the colours on your card are amazing! Really zingy and fresh! Gorgeous card! Hope you have had a great day. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cyndi, Love your card, fabulous colours! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bright and happy card! Love that image and love the papers and design. You can't help but smile a mile wide at this cutie. Thanks for sharing it with us at The Kraft Journal.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)