Thursday, June 16, 2011

Down the Rabbit Hole

>

Yoooo Hooooo... Happy Thursday and time for another Pixie Dust Studio Challenge! Our theme is "Don't Forget School" ...we want you to create a tag or a bookmark with a school theme.


So, hmmm…..I’m about schooled out and READY to forget school since mine just got out, LOL so I pulled out Alice in Wonderland. She has a nice pocket watch to remind you that’s its time! (I really dread when its that time again.)

If you take a good peek at my watch you’ll notice that its xtra shiny :) Alice is available in the Pixie Dust Store along with the rest of her Wonderland cohorts.

-Cyndi

7 comments:

  1. what a great card !
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute, love the lips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the color scheme of your adorable tag AND the shiny clock! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh hunni this is just fab!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! I so have not forgotten about school, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this...fab colours! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)