Thursday, June 16, 2011

Down the Rabbit Hole

>

Yoooo Hooooo... Happy Thursday and time for another Pixie Dust Studio Challenge! Our theme is "Don't Forget School" ...we want you to create a tag or a bookmark with a school theme.


So, hmmm…..I’m about schooled out and READY to forget school since mine just got out, LOL so I pulled out Alice in Wonderland. She has a nice pocket watch to remind you that’s its time! (I really dread when its that time again.)

If you take a good peek at my watch you’ll notice that its xtra shiny :) Alice is available in the Pixie Dust Store along with the rest of her Wonderland cohorts.

-Cyndi

6 comments:

  1. what a great card !
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the color scheme of your adorable tag AND the shiny clock! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hunni this is just fab!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I so have not forgotten about school, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this...fab colours! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)