Monday, June 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Simply Betty!

I had literally 5 million things to do today, but I just HAD to throw together this card while I was working on some other stuff! This image can be yours for FREE from Simply Betty Stamps....yes, FREE! Its a brand - spanking, new stamp drawn by Betty herself! To get the deets on how to get this stamp, and win an AWESOME prize, head to the Simply Betty Stamps blog...


I used Jen del Muro's SFYTT this month for my layout, and then of course tweaked it just a tad. The papers are from Bo Bunny as is the ribbon, the glitter is Crystal UF Multi from Stampendous!, and the sentiment is from Hero Arts (I edited it...it says in actuality "seize the cupcake", but I masked the part off that I didn't want.) Here's the sketch:



I added the glitter with a Quickie glue pen to Betty's hair and the icing on her cake, but its soooo darn hard to capture on camera sometimes. Her lips are nice and glossy with a touch of Pink Glaze pen from Sakura.


OK, for now I need to go!! Lots of posts this week to prepare for! Have a great one, stay out of the heat, and go get crafty!!

-Cyndi

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, I love how you've coloured her, such a vibrant colour combo, love the hair :)
    Beautiful work hunni
    Hugs
    Suzi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, awesome card. I really love the colors, papers and her hair is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cyndi!! :) Your creations are beautiful and your coloring is gorgeous girl!! I look forward to working with you at Inky....welcome hun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)