Its release day at Pixie Dust Studio! I have one more card for you today from this collection. I took a different direction with this card, using some springy papers from American Crafts. Here's Max Takes Off!
I paper pieced his Hot air ballon with some of the papers then cut the image out and popped it up on the cloud paper. I pulled out the daisy theme from the paper with my Daisy Chain punch from EK Success.
I found this gorgeous silk yellow ribbon scrap, which I believe is from May Arts...it matched the yellow in the balloon perfectly! Then the sentiment ( A Muse) was punched and tied around the ribbon with yellow Bakers Twine.
All of the images from the Steampunk Collection are available in the Studio today! Here's a lookie at them all together:
And don't forget our Counting Along Challenge which started up yesterday!
365 Cards: Paper Piecing
Papertake Weekly: Here Comes the Sun
A Spoonful of Sugar: ribbons and Bows
CR84FN: color Challenge
Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Thanks for flying by today! Here's what's up for this week:
- Saturday: Stampendous! Saturday
- Sunday: Simply Betty Stamps peeks start
- Monday: more Simply Betty Stamps peeks
- Tuesday: byLORi Designs spotlight
- Wednesday: Fab 'n' Funky Challenge
- Thursday: Pixie Dust Studio Challenge
- Friday: Simply Betty Stamps Release Day
- Desert Island Crafters Challenge
- by LORi Designs Blog Hop
Its going to be a FULL week with lots of fun! So be sure to check back in :)