So...has anyone noticed the new addition to my side bar today? There's a new team over there!! I got an email from Lori Boyd last week asking me to join the by LORi Designs team! SQUEEL!!!! For those who have followed along with my little blog you will know that I have been addicted to Lori's stamps from back in the beginning of the Lollipop days with Stamping Bella. I am so happy for Lori that she has been able to go EXCLUSIVE with all of her stamp lines in her own store! And NOW the fun part is, that I get to participate in the new Releases! Yippee!!
For June we are welcoming in the Good old Summer Time! There are 6 adorable new Puddle Jumpers, and here is the whole she-bang:
You can run straight over to the by LORi Designs store and pick up your new PJs today! In fact, if you act quickly you can get a special BUNDLE price when you buy them all! You can purchase all 6 new Puddle Jumpers for $20 from now through noon EST on Sunday!
So, on to my card! I picked Summer Time Todd for my card today because his cute curly hair reminds me of my little man. I gave Todd a nice little tan since he’s sporting his beach attire.
Here's a closeup of the ribbon treatment. I bundled a bunch of ribbons together then topped them with some punched circles and added a sentiment (from Stampendous!)
- Challenge List:
- Deconstructed Sketch: sketch
- Fresh Brewed: Its a Guy Thing
- Stamptacular Sunday: Bugs or Boys
- Meljen's: Coastal Fun
- Polka Doodles: Male Theme
- Stamp Something: June Digi Day
- Sew Many Cards: Circles
- Supply List:
- Stamps: Summer Time Todd digi (by LORi Designs); Summer Elements (Stampendous!)
- Paper: Boardwalk pp (Little Yellow Bicycle); cs (Bazzill)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo black; Tim Holtz distress inks Tumbled Glass & Antique Linen (Ranger)
- Accessories: Tim Holtz Gridlock folder (Sizzix); Circle punches (EK); hemp & ribbon from stash; sponge daubers; Copic markers (see below)
I want to thanks you so much for stopping by my blog today!! I hope you have a fabulous weekend! Thanks again to Lori for inviting me onto this fabulous team!! There are a couple of other girls new to the team who were previously on the Challenge team...Loretta, Lysa, Peggy, and Mary... so check my side bar for the complete list of all the DT and be sure to stop by and leave them ALL some love!!
Don't forget to come back tomorrow for the first Annual Skull Appreciation Day Blog Hop...it should be entertaining to say the least!