Sunday, June 26, 2011

Jude is Rockin!

Are you ready to Rock and Roll? Well put on your seatbelts because we are rockin it all week at Simply Betty Stamps! This Friday will be the release of the Jude and the Rockers Collection and previews start today {wink}...

This little buddy is Jude…you can read all about the real Jude over at the SBS blog, but I have my own little Jude at home who loves to rock on Guitar Hero so I fell in love with this stamp!

I pulled out some really old papers for this one by Elsie Flannigan for KI Memories. Perfect with the boy colors and the music theme! I also picked up the arrow theme with a little Bo Bunny chipboard arrow n the top left corner. Since I hand doodled some scratchy lines around my main image I repeated the theme with a white pen around the brown.


For my card I used Tracy’s Sketchy Thursday for my layout because guess what?? She featured my card on her blog for last weeks sketch! What a cool honor! I adore Tracy’s creations and am constantly inspired by her! Here’s ths weeks sketch if you want to go play along for a chance to be her next Thursday Sketch Artist!



Oh, and this adorable sentiment was created by our own Cheri of Graphicat Designs. Its just perfect! You can pick this one up and check out tons more cool stuff in her store HERE!


LOVE it!! OK, now hurry on over to the Simply Betty Stamps blog and check out what the rest of the DT has created for you :) And check back this week for more rocking fun! Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to say hi :-)

-Cyndi

2 comments:

  1. Great job, Cyndi! I love the colors and all the deets!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally radical, girl! Great sentiment to go with the fun image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)