Monday, June 27, 2011

Ariel is Rockin Out

I’m back today with another preview from Simply Betty Stamps. This little sassy missy is Ariel from the new Jude and the Rockers Collection!

Still in “Love, Elsie” mode I found MORE of this fun old paper for my color inspiration! I mean, how perfect is the music note paper and the rock on sticker for this fab rocker chick? I added a bit of scratchy doodle lines around the stickers and some panels to make then jump out a bit.


And if you notice, I couldn’t help but make another Center step card…they are so easy to make after you did just one and add so much fun dimension! Here’s the side view for you:


And a closeup for you of Ariel’s cool glasses complete with a skullie!! And she just needed to have a pink streak in her hair, right?!


Last, a closeup of the little stickers and gems I added randomly and generously to the bottom of the card:



Challenge List:

Pile It On: Going Round in Circles

Phindy's PLace: Going Round in Circles

Papercrafting Journey: Anything Goes

Speedy the Cat Friends: sparkle



Be sure to head to the Simply Betty Stamps blog to get more rockin and rollin inspiration from the rest of the DT! Thanks for stopping by today!

-Cyndi

10 comments:

  1. Love your Ariel! The paper is rather perfect and I love the color combo! :O)

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink streak in her hair. Great touch. I need to try one of those step cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love what you did with her. The pink streak in her hair is perfect!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! You really did a fabulous job with Ariel!! I love this step card.. After seeing it I had to try one..Thanks for the inspiration!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is adorable - love the pink streak in Ariel's hair!! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun and fabulous this is. Cute image and I love how you did the sentiments on the bottom panel. Thanks so much for playing along with Speedy's Friends Challenge. It is a pleasure to visit and see your work. Hope you can play again with us next week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many fun elements on this card! Thanks so much for joining us Phindy’s!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card and very mod. Love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful card. You did a great job with the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Speedy the Cat's challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That pink streak in the girl's hair is so cool! THanks for playing in our sparkly challenge with Speedy's Friends. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)