Welcome to Stampendous! Rubber Stamps’ first official Blog Hop! We are thrilled to show you some really wonderful projects from BOTH the October 2010 Valentine, Easter, Spring Catalog (just uploaded to our website for your purchasing pleasure) and the January 2011 Catalog premiering at CHA at the end of this month (soon to be available in your local store for your wish list making pleasure). We’re so excited you can join us!
There will be four prizes drawn at random from the eligible hoppers... We’ll give away two of the Busy Bunnies set from the October Catalog and two flower sets from the January Catalog! All blog hoppers who comment on all the blogs will receive an email with a really cute bonus project and directions!!
SO, if you just ended up here because you LOVE me, head back and start at the Stampendous blog! If you arrived here from the blog of the fabulously fun and fantastically talented Rachel aka Gingerbread Gal you are right on track!
First I have for you a scrapbook page from the October catalog featuring a new gorgeous stamp called Heart Hugs. I stamped the image multiple times on black card stock with Versamark ink and then embossed the images with Pomegranate Embossing Powder.
and...Here are the
1. Start the hop at the Stampendous! blog then hop through all the Design Team blogs.
2. Make sure to leave a comment on each Design Team Members' post.
3. We will pick 4 random winners from all the comments left at all the sites. You must comment on EACH site to be eligible.
4. You have until Monday, January 10th at midnight EST to hop and comment.
5. Winners will be picked and notified on Wednesday, January 12.
6. We can’t mail prizes internationally, but if you want to join the hop we will email you the cute project.
7. Have fun!
Thanks so much for joining us today and we hope you enjoyed the hop through Spring and into Summer with Stampendous!