Monday, January 24, 2011

One more friggin' candle

I just love Stella...she is a hoot. I started this card for one of the Bugaboo mini challenges last week and never finished it so I thought I would finish it up today. I used "One More Candle" Stella from Bugaboo Stamps.


The sketch from Sketch Saturday was the inspiration for the layout and I pulled out some fun colors from this Bo Bunny paper for Stella.


One last closeup of Stella...


Challenge List:
Creative Inspirations Challenge: Birthday Celebration
Digi Doodle Shop: Anything Goes

Thats it! Thanks for stopping by!
-Cyndi



3 comments:

  1. oh this is just so beautifull bless you for playing at creative inspirations,this week,love cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much fun is this design, just lovely. Thanks for joining the creative inspirations challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card...i'm loving Stella and a great take on the sketch....thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday,

    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)