Thursday, January 6, 2011

Pixie Dust Challenge

Tie it Up! This weeks challenge at Pixie Dust Studio is to use 2 or more ribbons on your card or project. No problem! I have butt-loads of ribbon...rolls, long pieces, scraps, etc. For this card I actually utilized some scraps...now that makes me happy!


My main image for the card is from the Pixie Dust Studio collection Gnome World. Isn't this little guy just the cutest and saddest little thing? I ended up cutting him apart and leaving the bottom part as a rectangle and cutting out the cloud part. My ribbon treatment is shown below.


And here's the sad little cloud. I tried to cheer him a bit with some glitter :)


We'd love for you to join in with the Pixies this week! Head over to the Pixie Dust Studio Challenge blog for all the details. You have until next Wednesday night to enter :)


Copics used are shown above. Other supplies: paper from My Minds Eye, ribbons from Creative Impressions, brads from Bazzill, glitter by Stampendous! and sentiment from My Favorite Things.

Other challenges:
Cute Card Thursday: Out with the Old



Thanks for popping in today!

-Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)