Saturday, January 22, 2011

Stampendous! Sneak Peek!!

Its Stampendous! Saturday and I have a sneaky peeky for you of whats coming up in the new Stampendous! January Catalog next week! I absolutely love this image, called Shell Trio. I embossed it with Periwinkle, Olive, Chinese Red, and Paprika Embossing Powders, all from Stampendous!


The edge of this mat was ripped then I drug it through my Versamark pad and embossed it with more of the Chinese Red powder. The pattern paper is from Little Yellow Bicycle. The red was the back of the multi colored pattern. It had a bit of a textured pattern to it, but I gave it more by dry embossing it with the Mesh Cuttlebug folder. Finally I lightly sanded across the top to bring out part of the white core.


The background of the card I heat embossed with a matching stamp called Shell Background, also coming in the newest Stampendous! catalog. It was embossed with Periwinkle powder on Huckleberry Pie Bazzill card stock. The ribbon is by Creative Impressions.

For more peeks of this set, head to the Stampendous! facebook page or for more peeks of other new sets head to the Stampendous! blog. Coming to CHA? Be sure to stop by Booth #2233!!

-Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)