Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Fairy Lovely

Its Scrappy Sunday today...no, I know. Its Wednesday. I'm not loosing it. But I really wanted to start a weekly scrappy post, so we will just pretend its Sunday, right? Come on, work with me here!!


AND, do you know what this Saturday is? Yes its the FIRST day of CHA, but also it will be the BIG REVEAL of the NEW January 2011 Stampendous! Catalog. AND, Stampendous! is planning a HUGE surprise at this release!! Want a hint?? Sorry. My lips are sealed til Saturday or I may have to forfeit my couch for CHA!!

BUT, check back in Saturday for another fabulous Stampendous! blog hop starting at the Stampendous! blog at 10am PST.


For today I have the go ahead to sneak some peeks of more new favorite set of mine! I created this page with the new "Dandelion Wish" which will be available next week! I stamped the gorgeous Dandelions in Versamark ink on different colors of card stock then embossed them with Stampendous! White powder. The title for the page was created with another new Stampendous! birthday perfectly clear stamp set.

OK, so does that wet your appetite for more goodness? Check back this Saturday! Thanks for popping in today!

-Cyndi



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)