Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Guy

I have a layout to share with you today. This was an 8x8 page that I created for Stampendous! last year. It was so much fun to create because I made my own background paper (Similar to some I had seen by Rusty Pickle) to color with my Copic markers. I pulled out random background pieces from many larger sets to make a collage effect.


I waited to long to post this, because it looks as if all these sets have since been retired. BUT the good news is...there are sooooo many new and exciting sets on the way from Stampendous! which will be released at CHA later this month. Check the Stampendous! blog for some fun sneak peeks!!

(Also, many of the basic sets are still available at some major retailers such as Michael's and Archiver's.)

Be sure to come by to see the Stampendous! booth if you are going to CHA. Be sure to follow along on Twitter HERE to get all the details! I am not officially working this year but will be hanging out a bit! Leave me a comment here if you are going and I would love to meet my cyber friends!!

-Cyndi

2 comments:

  1. Great page, Cyndi! Love how you created the background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout and your sons expression awesome! Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)