Wednesday, January 5, 2011

S.W.A.K.


A few weeks before Christmas I won a challenge over at StampInsanity and won a REALLY cute set of Holiday Princesses. Unfortunately for my new images I was in catalog crunch time for designing as well as other DT duties...not to even mention family. So, sadly they have sat there...sniff. I am going to try to turn one onto a Winter Princess, but in the meantime I wanted to create a card with a STampInsanity image ...so I used a freebie (still available!!) called Valentines Day Maddie 2010.
I used the color inspiration from Cupcake Inspirations and pulled out my pp from there. Of course it just screamed the new Bo Bunny line at me!! This weeks challenge at StampInsanity is to show off some sparkle...so how about some blinged out boots!


I also added glitter to the flower and to her belt. I used a cut out element from the matching Bo Bunny paper for the sentiment and one of the panels for the sketch.



Challenge List:
Papertake Weekly: anything goes
Crazy 4 Challenges: Celebrate Something
Fab n' Funky: Anything Goes

ALrighty, off to finish the day! Hope you have a great one :)

-Cyndi


5 comments:

  1. I love, love, love this! Maddie looks so rockin' in that colour combo and her sparkly boots are awesome :D
    Thanks so much for joining in with our Sparkle challenge at StampInsanity, hope to see you in the new challenge as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card thanks for playing at StampinSanity
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE!!! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Amazing coloring and great job with the January SFYTT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)