Its time for this weeks Pixie Dust Studio Challenge, and I have a Sneakie Peek for you! This weeks challenge is "Let's Play Tag" and you can find the details and more eye candy from the rest of the DT at the Pixie Dust Studio Challenge Blog.
For my card I used the image "Your Love is Dinomite" , part of the Dino-Mite Collection coming out on January 14th! This little bear is soooo sweet he was just calling my name to come color him! I use papers from American Crafts for my color inspiration then used my Copics to color him.
Here's a closeup of Wink and also a detailed shot of the Jumbo Ric Rac border (MFT) that I embossed with the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder.
Wink was cut with Spellbinders Labels 11, my favorite ever! I then punched a hole at the top and wound some ribbon through, tied with Baker's Twine and turned it into a tag ;)
And of course my favorite part is the Pom Poms! I have had these in my stash for like FOREVER and am just now using them! They are so fun! The heart is also embossed with the same Cuttlebug folder, and run through with a Heart Nestabilties.
So, I hope you will join us this week for the Tag Challenge! And don't forget to come back tomorrow for more Dino-Mite eye candy on release day for Pixie Dust Studio! Here's a pic of all the Copics I used for this little baby :)
- Challenge List:
- Pixie Dust Studio: Lets Play Tag!
- Crafty Cardmakers: Red & a die Cut
- Lexi's Creations: Say it with Love
- Tip Top Tuesday: Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion: Tie One On
- Delightful Challenges: Buttons
- Crafty Purple Frog: New Goodies (new release image)
- Southern GirlsChallenge: Totally Loved Up!
- Delicious Doodles: Something New (new release image)