Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wine of Friendship

 Its my turn to post on the  Spectrum Noir website today!  Be sure to head over and check out all the new tutorials you will find on the blog including mine HERE on skin and hair.

For this card I used the adorable SWALK image called Wine of Friendship, available at Crafter's Companion.  I tried to carry out the theme of the outdoor cafe using papers from What's Up by Basic Grey.  The yummy ribbon is by May Arts.

                                         

Here's a closer shot at the mom and daughter.  For a full tutorial on how I colored the skin and hair read THIS POST over at the Spectrum Noir Blog.



Here's the colors I used for my image:




Thanks for popping in today!


4 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)