Friday, June 15, 2012

Sweet 'n Sassy Friday


It's Friday!  Woohoo! And time for another Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge!

Today’s challenge is:

CAS
Clean and Simple: Two layers only!

Just a few things to keep in mind as you play.... 

Please use digital images ONLY for the challenge.

~You don't have to use SNS digi images to play along but we sure do love when you do!


~Please share a link to your creation using the Linky Tools feature at the end of this post. If Linky Tools is down, please add a link with your comment.


~When uploading to online galleries, please use keyword SNSDC57.



OK, CAS is always hard for me! I love layers and embellishments so...  For today I used Celebrate Digi Stamp  from the Fluff and Friends Collection.  I loooove kitties and this Fluff is no exception!  I added some doodling around the edges of my 2 layers to make it look like theres more.


Fluff was colored with my beloved Spectrum Noir markers:
Fur: TN5,TN3,TN2,TN1
Ears: FS8
Hat: TB3,BT3, BT4, DR5,DR3, CT4
Papers are by Little Yellow Bicycle, ribbon from May Arts, also Spicca markers for accents and Copic Multiliner pen.


Challenge List:
SNSDC: CAS (DT)
Little Red Wagon: Boys Birthday
Make It Monday: linky party

4 comments:

  1. How adorable is THIS?! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love layers too and CAS is a true challenge. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute Cyndi! I love the fun colors and doodling you added!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really sweet, great colors, great CAS Card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)