Friday, June 1, 2012

Sweet 'n Sassy

Its time for another Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge! I am just so in love with these images!  Even though I tend towards cute little Rhubarb and Cocoa I love the nature images too. And this Cherry Blossom from the May Release was just perfect for today's new challenge: Best Wishes or Wedding.


I puled my colors from the Konnichiwa paper line by Basic Grey.  Border die and frame die are from Lifestyle Crafts and the brad around the button is from the What's Up line by Basic Grey.  Sentiment was generated on my computer.


We hope you play along with us this week!
Just a few things to keep in mind as you play.... 
Please use digital images ONLY for the challenge.
~You don't have to use SNS digi images to play along but we sure do love when you do!

~When uploading to online galleries, please use keyword SNSDC56

Be sure to check out what my DT Teamates are up to this week too! Links to right---->


4 comments:

  1. Super job coloring the cherry blossom branch! I like how you matted the image panel with a different shape beneath it. Why don't I ever think to do fun, clever stuff like that? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Cyndi!! The colors and cherry blossoms are so pretty together! Fantastic job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)