Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Ritas anyone??

Its time for sketch #134 at Skipping Stones Design and this week we are featuring the set Margarita Birthday!  Here's the sketch if you want to play along with us!


For mine I was in a Patriotic mood so I pulled out some Red white and Blue paper from LYB and took my colors from that.  I colored my Rita to be a Raspberry Rita...my favorite!!



I added some Crystal Multi Mix Glitter to the rim to look like salt (or in my case I like sugar on my rims!)


And here's a pic of this yummy set:




3 comments:

  1. I love this! Your glitter sparkles so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That "salt" is perfect! Yummm...makes me thirsty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! It looks fabulous! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)