Friday, June 8, 2012

Back to Nature


It is time for another Sweet ‘N Sassy Digi Challenge!!

Today’s challenge is:


*Back to Nature*
Use images and/or elements that you see in nature for your project




Just a few things to keep in mind as you play.... 


Please use digital images ONLY for the challenge.



~You don't have to use SNS digi images to play along but we sure do love when you do!


~Please share a link to your creation using the Linky Tools feature at the end of this post. If Linky Tools is down, please add a link with your comment.


~When uploading to online galleries, please use keyword SNSDC57.



My card today uses the gorgeous set New Creature.  I printed both the butterfly and the sentiment on Neenah Solar White cardstock.  The butterfly was colored with my Spectrum Noir markers (GB8,GB6, GB4, PL5, PL4, PL2) then I added some sparkle with a Gelly Roll glitter pen.

The scripture verse was airbrushed with a spectrum noir marker using the copic airbrush system then cut with an oval die from Sellbinders.  The lacy frame is Polynesian Sails Oval die by Cheery Lynn Designs. Papers are from the Basic Grey Plumeria line, ribbon by May Arts.


I hope you play along with us this week! And be sure to hop over to the rest of the SNSDC DT blogs to see the gorgeous projects they have created for you this week!


1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Cyndi!! I love the shades of butterfly! I don't have the markers but the blending looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)