Thursday, June 7, 2012

Dreamweaver Stencils meets Art Institute Glitter

Happy Thursday and welcome to a new challenge this month from Dreamweaver Stencils!  




 AND



ARE TEAMING UP THE ENTIRE MONTH OF JUNE TO BRING YOU AN AMAZING CREATIVE COLLABORATION MIXING DREAMWEAVER STENCILS AND ART GLITTER. COME ALONG FOR THE RIDE...WE PROMISE IT WILL BE A SPARKLING ONE!


For my card today I used the LL431 Sundae Stencil.  My card features the double glitter technique using Double Sided Mounting Paper from Dreamweaver Stencils and two gorgeous Glitter kits.  The red,pink, and purple are from Glitter Garden Pee Wee Kit and the crystal is from Court Jester Pee Wee Kit.  My papers are by Lily Bee Design,   Head Over Heels.  Die cut scallop from My Favorite Things, Petite Oval & Frame 10 dies from Spellbinders, and ribbon is by May Arts.




Visit the Art Glitter blog and the Dream It Up! blog for fabulous inspiration from both talented design teams. We are encouraging all of you to play along with the challenge of creating with Dreamweaver Stencils and Art Glitter*, preferably using the Double-Glitter Technique with a wedding theme. Just link your creation to the Mr. Linky on the Dream It Up! blog, or email pics to lynell@dreamweaverstencils.com, for an opportunity to win one of four fabulous glitter and stencil prize packages. One winner will be chosen each week. (US and Canada only, please).




  

  


For more inspiration from the Art Glitter design team, please visit their blog for a complete list of players throughout the month.


For more inspiration from the Dream Team, here's the blog list for this week:




*For the month of June Art Glitter is selling 1 oz jars of glitter for $5.98 (regular price $7.32)! Get the deets HERE! 

8 comments:

  1. My Oh MY OH MYYY!!! This is a yummy card Cyndi!!! Makes me want to EAT glitter it looks so scrumptious! Grrr-ATE card design too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card Cyndi! I know, but I just had to say it! You did a wonderful job glittering that sundae, it looks good enough to eat!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW cyndi this looks good enough to eat. Great job and I love the colors you chose to work with. Scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmmm, yummy! This is fabulous! Love the ice-cream parlor colors on this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the work you did on this Sundae, I can see the calories oozing out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Summery, lovely work too! A happy card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, a very SWEET card here! I love what you did. A great glittering technique on a precious card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks so well done, and so real looking, makes me want to go raid my freezer for some ice cream...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)