Monday, June 11, 2012

Skipping Stones Designer Showcase: Breathtaking Butterflies

Good Morning!  Today is the Designer Showcase at Skipping Stones Design and we are featuring the brand new set Breathtaking Butterflies!  This set is just gorgeous and I LOVE all the sentiments with it!


For my card I started with some papers by Authentique in the Gathering line.  I stamped my butterflies directly on the pattern with Versamark ink.  For the smaller butterflies I used only the top stamp and embossed those in Aged Taupe embossing Enamel.  My larger butterflies I used both the base and the top Butterfly stamps.  The bases were embossed with Aged Aqua Embossing Enamel and then then the overlays were embossed with Clear Bark EP.

Around the edges of this panel I added some of the same EPs using Fran's Embedded Jewel Technique, also adding Taupe Color Fragments.  (All EPs and Color Fragments by Stampendous)  I also distressed the edges with Tim Holtz Old Paper distress Ink.

Be sure to fly over to my fellow DT's blogs today and check out what they created with this beautiful set!



6 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)