Thursday, June 28, 2012

Dreamweavery Glitter


                                           

&
Sadly its our last week of the Dreamweaver Stencils and Art Glitter collaboration, but that means you still have one more week to play along with our Double Glitter and/or Wedding Challenge at Dreamweaver Stencils!



I am so happy with the way my card turned out today...I finally feel like my mojo has come home!  It may have been the color inspiration from this My Minds Eye Indie Chic Ginger paper pad.  That led me to pull out the gray-ish glitter and dark orange from the Court Jester Pee Wee Kit.  I also used two of the paler colors from the Glitter Garden kit for the 2nd step of my Dbl Glitter (the backgrounds of the Bird Cage and bird).  My bird is actually cut out from the larger Love Birds stencil

Here's a closer look at all the yummy glitter:


I used Karen G's sketch for my layout today.  The delicate border is Tiffany border die from Cheery Lynn Designs.





Visit the Art Glitter blog and the Dream It Up! blog for fabulous inspiration from both talented design teams. We are encouraging all of you to play along with the challenge of creating withDreamweaver Stencils and Art Glitter*, preferably using the Double-Glitter Technique with a wedding theme. Just link your creation to the Mr. Linky on the Dream It Up! blog, or email pics to lynell@dreamweaverstencils.com, for an opportunity to win one of four fabulous glitter and stencil prize packages. One winner will be chosen each week. (US and Canada only, please).



9 comments:

  1. Cindy this card is beautiful and I would say your mojo is definately back . I love the colors you used and what a great use of so many beautiful papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I love how you used two different stencils to create the bird in the cage and then the layering of cardstock and materials is wonderful. Great card Cyndi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Cyndi. It all comes together beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know that your mojo went missing, but it definitely showed up for today's post! Love the color combo, and the pop of the bird in the cage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well I love MO and JO...good job! love the cage and the bird!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a beauty!! I'm doing a little catching on blog visiting finally. All your projects are fabulous!! The coloring you do on your images is super... you make it look easy with all the shading and depth. Hope you're doing well... I need to visit sometime when you're doing a class or demo locally... it's been forEVER!... I stay busy with my HC DT stuff and life in general. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. your card is so beautiful and i luv the red bird.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful combo! Your papers, glitter colors and accents are great. Really love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, great card Cyndi. This is so pretty. Love your combo of colors, paper, everything!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)