Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Skipping Stones Design Sketch #131

Are you ready for my first sketch for June for Skipping Stones Design?  I am!!  If you didn't read yesterday's post I will be the sketch artist for June AND I get to stay around as part of the regular DT too!    I am so excited!  OK so here's this week's sketch and we would LOVE for you to join us!


For my card I used my Sassy Cats set that I just love!  It comes with 2 adorable cats and lots of funny sentiments!  My papers are from Prima, ribbon is by Bo Bunny, and coloring was done with my Spectrum Noir markers.



2 comments:

  1. This is just too cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable! I just love this stamp (I have four cats so I know the look). Great sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)