Friday, June 29, 2012

Sweet 'n Sassy

Ready to go Patriotic?  This weeks challenge at the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge is Stars and Stripes!

Please join us! Just a few things to keep in mind as you play....
Please remember to use digital images ONLY for the challenge.
~You don't have to use SNS digi images to play along but we sure do love when you do!
~Please share a link to your creation using the Linky feature at the end of this post. If the link feature is down, please add a link with your comment.
~When uploading to online galleries, please use keyword SNSDC59


I chose Watermelon Cocoa for today's challenge because what's better than watermelon for a 4th of July cookout? Well, burgers of course, but I can eat watermelon everyday!  And Cocoa is so adorable peeking out behind her slice.  

Here's  better look at Cocoa, colored with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I also added some black glitter to the seeds and some clear glaze to her nose.  My papers are from the Block Party collection by Bo Bunny.  Star border die from MFT.


I printed a sentiment on my computer cause I didn't have anything quite right. KWIM?



My layout for today's card uses this weeks Split Coast Stampers sketch.


Challenge List:
Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge: Stars and Stripes (DT)
Crafty Sentiments: Red, White & Blue
Love to Create: anything goes
Scrapalicious: summertime
Sparkles Forum: summer fun
Inspire me Fridays: anything goes




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)