Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Cat's Pajamas Blog Hop and Release day!

 Have you enjoyed all the peeks of the new release this week at The Cat's Pajamas?  I sure have!  I have been Thrilled to be able to work along with the uber-talented Cat Pack for the Winter Release!!  A huge meowy thanks to Alma for inviting me and to the pack for being so welcoming and inspiring :)  I'm sad its all over but I won't be far away with the weekly challenges!

SO, its finally Blog Hop day!  If you hopped over from Amy's blog then you are right where you should be!  If not then please start at the beginning of the hop at Lori's Blog so you don't miss a minute of the magic!

And before I move on to my card for today here's a few words from Alma:

The Cat's Pajamas is now 10 years old! Alma started making rubber stamps at her dining room table, hand cutting rubber and cushion and attaching them to wood blocks to sell to the local stamp stores where she was teaching.


So much has happened to stamping in 10 years. But our love of stamping is still going strong. So this release, we are excited to celebrate the way we started. With rubber stamps. Not just any rubber stamps. Cling Stamp sets for easy storage and positioning. Perfect for those who love rubber, but also love the convenience and ease of clear. Limited Edition because these stamps are extra special. Lovingly assembled at Alma's dining room table. Just like she did 10 years ago. So snap them up, because only a small number will be made. Her table is only so big.



For today we are also starting a new Tuesday challenge, and its a theme: Vintage Holiday.  It can be vintage, retro, mod, etc and I picked Mod to match Sprinkle.  Sprinkle is part of "The New Nice" set.  She is my fav of the release and I think a version of Sprinkle was the first TCP stamp I bought years ago!  I chose turquoise and green and gray again for my colors cause they just scream Mod to me and I even found this cute ribbon in my stash.

At the bottom of the card I've used 2 different parts of the new Toppers CutUps die.  These dies are beyond cool and here's what Alma has to say about them:

There are Five CutUps Dies in this release. Along with some "classics" that belong in every die collection, we are so excited to introduce our "Toppers" line. They are shapes that you can use the positive and negatives of to create borders and panels. They are open-ended so that you can create panels of any size using the toppers. You can place them individually or use them together. Endless possibilities!



OK, so enough chatter from me, are you ready to move on?  From here head over to Jen's Blog  for even more inspiration!


8 comments:

  1. great card, Cyndi! Has been so fun being "Swanky" with you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun, mod card. Thank you so much for playing along. I've loved seeing what you can do with our stamps and dies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. terrific card Cyndi.. had a blast being Swanky with you this release!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sprinkle is stylin' here for sure, Cyndi! Great look with the color combo and that awesome ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this fun mod card and that ribbon was the perfect finishing touch. It was fun working with you this week - so happy you could join us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks great! I love the ribbon and the way you used the toppers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this takes me back. Sprinkle and Poochie were my first TCP loves. I love your card and this set is on my shopping list.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Sprinkle's mod style here! Great color combination!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)