Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Skipping Stones Design Release and Blog Hop

***Post 2 of 2 for today, scroll down for The Cat's Pajamas Blog Hop and New Release***

Welcome to the November New Release and Blog Hop at Skiping Stones Design!  If you hopped over from Judith's blog then you are right on track; If you are just popping in cause you love me (and its my birthday!!!) please start at the beginning of the hop at Kelly's Blog!

Today we are releasing the gorgeous new set Victorian Christmas and we have a lovely sketch to work with from Kelly!  Please join us for our weekly sketch challenge using the sketch:

Sketch #156

For my tag I went with some funky bright colors to showcase the tree from the set.  All of the elements are gorgeous but I just LOVE the tree!  I started by blending a background on white cs with Picked Raspberries, Worn Lipstick, and Spiced Marmalade Distres sinks from Tim Holtz.  I then heat embossed my tree with detail white EP from Stampendous.


The background for the tag was stamped using the flourish in Worn Lipstick and the snowflake in Spiced Marmalade.  Here's a full view of the set if you haven't seen it yet:


From here its time to hop over to my friend Jennie's Blog!

And if you got lost along the way, here's the whole hop order!

10 comments:

  1. Wow this tag is fantastic, I love the colours and the tree is fabolous.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Cyndi! I love the colors you used- so festive and fun! The background design is genius!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! I love the bright colours and the background is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous tag! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tag is gorgeous. Love the non-traditional colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you - the tree is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)