Saturday, November 24, 2012

Cat's Pajamas Sneak Peeks Day 5

Are you ready for another Sneak Peek from the Winter Release from The Cat's Pajamas?   There's tons of cuteness happening today so be sure to check out the Sneak Peek Day 5 thread over on SCS!

AND the Black Friday special is still hopping today!

It's our 10th Anniversary and we've decided to give a little something back this year. So on Black Friday and Saturday you can purchase all our NEW Limited Edition stamp sets and dies EARLY. Yup, that's before the official release. AND we'll give you FREE shipping in the US and FREE International Shipping on all orders over $65. Happy Anniversary from us to you!

So...without further ado here's my card for today...


What's better than one swanky bunny?  Well 2 swanky bunnies of course! These little cuties are the stars of the new set "Merry Everything".  I've colored them with my Spectrum Noir markers in shades to match this fun Echo Park paper.

Here's a closer shot at the little love bunnies :)  And along the bottom of this shot you'll see I pulled out one of my favorite older TCP Cut Ups dies...Inside Pinking.


Across the top of the tag on my card I used two of the segments of the new Toppers Cut Ups die...they fit together perfectly for layering!  I've also added a star from the new Star die under my button.



Here's what I used for this card:







Challenge List:
Spectrum Noir: animals
Make It Monday: linky party
Inspire me Friday: anything goes



2 comments:

  1. Cute Christmas card, love the fab papers and adorable image. Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! Love the subtle coloring of the bunnies and the paper selection

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)