Saturday, November 3, 2012

Spectrum Noir Flowers Challenge

 Good morning!  Today I'm playing along with this months challenge at the Spectrum Noir blog: Flowers!  You can use flowers in any way but just be sure to color your image with your speccies!


I inked up my little nymph from the Buddle Toreads set from Crafter's Companion and colored her to match my Basic Grey Konnichiwa papers.   She has little berries in her basket, but with all the leaves she's wearing I started thinking abut flowers for the challenge!   (The sentiment is from another adorable Toreads set, Sky.  My flower embellishment is also from the same Basic Grey collection.  Here's a closer shot at Buddle:


She's been colored with the following Spectrum Noir markers:

C11, C7, C4, PP3
FS9, FS1  TN5, TN3
CG2, CG1, DG3, DG1
GB8, GB6, GB2
OR3, OR2, BT1

Challenge List:
Spectrum Noir: Flowers  (DT)
Cute Card Thursday: fairies and angels
Make It Monday: anything goes
Party time Tuesday: anything goes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)