Sunday, November 25, 2012

TCP Sneak Peeks Day 6

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Everywhere you go...

Well its looking like Christmas at my house after last night AND its looking like a vey meowy Christmas over at The Cat's Pajamas!  Today is day 6 of the Sneaky Peeks and HERE is the thread on the SCS forum so you can see all the awesomeness for today AND leave a comment to win!!


Today the Cat Pack (and swanky stampers...me included!) are introducing "Treemendous" starring our favorite little bear.   He's having a bit of an issue getting his tree set up, can you relate?

I've paired him with Winter Tortellini and Spinach Soup papers from Jillibean Soup and colored him with my speccies:
EB4, TN5, TN3, TN2, TN1
JG1, LG4, CG3, CG1
BT1, TB1, GB4, GB2


And I added a couple of the newest dies...have I told you how much I totally love these??  At the top I layered the sentiment on one of the stars from the Star CutUps die and across the bottom I used one of the Holiday Toppers CutUps dies.  These new toppers come with a whole assortment that snap apart AND they are open ended so that you can make the cut as long as you want!  Too cool...

OK, so here's the newest swankiness from The Cat's Pajamas that I used today:





Be sure to check back in tomorrow for the last day of peeks and THEN Tuesday is release day and a Blog Hop!  Don't miss out!

Challenge List:
Spectrum Noir: animals
Color Throwdown: color combo
My Mums Craft Shop: Song Inspired (Its Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas)
Crafty Ribbons: use at least 2 ribbons
Creative Card Crew: anything goes


2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous color scheme and your coloring of the image is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just as sweet as can be. Love the fresh look the non-traditional colors give. Just beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)