Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Stampendous and Core'dinations for the Holidays

Have you been by the Stampendous blog this week?  We have 2 things going on!  First is our collaboration with DIY Bangles and I'll be playing along with that later in the week.

But also this week Stampendous is playing in the Core'dinations Hard Core Crop Challenge!   And I have a card for you today featuring Stampendous and Core'dinations.  I started with a piece of blue Core'dinations cs from The Core Essentials line which was dry embossed using a folder and my cuttlebug.  I used my Sand It Gadget to sand over the embossed areas to bring out the lighter core color.


I then added some Fran'tage essentials to this panel using Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel and Shaved Ice.  My bird is a new stamp called Snow Bird.  I colored him with my speccies and cut him out then added more Shaved Ice to the branches and berries.


My sentiment, Scripty Blessings , is also a new stamp this year.  My card base is No21 from the Tim Holtz Nostalgic Collection by Core'dinations.

2 comments:

  1. Your card is Gorgeous I LOVE this new snow bird stamp I bought it last week I think it has Bags of potential,,, LOVE your Fran'tage too! Great blog hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card with a very frosty feel to it, love the bird and what you've done with the Core'dinations paper and the Fran'tage elements. Fantastic! hugs, judit x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)