Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Dylusions Art Journal Challenge

Sorry I've been a bit MIA lately, been trying to spend more quality family time AND I've been working on lots of super secret new Stampendous samples for January CHA!

Dyan Reaveley has a new challenge up on her Society of Art Journaling FB page...to watch her newest videos and use the new Christmas stamps.  So this is what I came up with a week or so ago...


I've used London Blue, Crushed Grape, and Cut Grass Dylusions sprays on the background then I used the large Snowflake stencil and ghosted the page with water spray.

My little chickie was stamped separately and colored with Dylusions ink in my Ranger water brushes.



I used some mini tage at the top of the page (also sprayed) and traced through a stencil for the letters.  Added a border at the top and bottom.


And the borders down the sides of the page.  Couldn't resist added some Purple stickles for the berries!


Hope you enjoy!  Thanks for popping in today!!


1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)