Friday, November 12, 2010

Wicked Holiday Greetings!

I offer you wickedly fabulous greetings! This is Louie, from Simply Betty Stamps, who was originally intended for a halloween challenge a while back atSimply Betty Challenges, but it somehow got misplaced on my work island, imagine that! So.... as I was cleaning up my space the other day I thought it would be fun to send Louie to a Christmas party, New Orleans style of course.


He really reminds me of the guy from The Princess and the Frog, BTW. I think its the hat and the flower. He's of course colored with Copics and glittered up a bit with some Apple Red Stampendous! glitter. The background was stamped with the large Spiderweb stamp, also by Stampendous! and aibrushed.

The greeting is a masked combo of "Wicked!" by A Muse, and "Seasons Greetings" from Northwoods. Did a bit of color overlap there too :) Papers are a hodgepodge on this baby...all from my stash of older stuff except the scrap of Purple from the Hallowe'en in Wonderland Collection by Graphic 45.


Overall, I had a ton of fun making this card. I'm really trying to not spend any money but I'm having a hard time not caving on the new Emo Christmas digis from Simply Betty. They look soooo fun to color! (What are you still doing here? Go check them out!!)

OK, if you are lingering...

I am so glad its Friday. Long week. Kids outta school....but no, couldn't be that easy. Rachael still had a band concert at 9am for Veterans Day, and Cheer and Tumbling. Perry still had school. UNCSA never gets out except for Christmas seems like. Sigh. So I still spent the day running kids around when all I wanted was a holiday so I could stay in jammies and stamp. Hopefully tomorrow!

Have a great and lazy weekend! Relax before the holiday crunch hits hard in a few weeks.

-Cyndi

  • Stamps: Louie digi (Simply Betty Stamps); Wicked! (A Muse); Seasons Greetings (Northwoods); Spiderweb (Stampendous)
  • Paper: Hallowe'en in Wonderland (Graphic 45); Eerie (Basic Grey); pp (Creative Imaginations); Ebony cs (Bazzill); white cs (Neenah)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Lipstick Red, Concord Grape, & Crushed Olive (Tim Holtz by Ranger)
  • Accessories: Labels 4 & Fancy Labels (Spellbinders); Apple Red glitter (Stampendous!); Spiderweb punch (Martha Stewart for EK); skull braddie (?); ribbon (Michael's & SU!); copic markers; airbrush

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)