Friday, November 12, 2010

Pixie Dust Challenge

A day late on this, oopps! Here is my card for this weeks Pixie Dust Challenge! This week the challenge is to create a card for a guy. I know, those are always the hardest to make. Well, I thought I would do a Thanksgiving card with John Smith. Its even in nice generic (ie boring for me, LOL ) browns and blues.


Had to add just a touch of color with the striped paper from the Bo Bunny Olivia line. It was just toooo dull for me. Anyway, I loved the Leaves Collection and this was the last image that I had yet to color so I thought him appropriate today. Go check out the rest of the collection HERE which includes Pocahontas and an Autumn Pixie!

AND be sure to head to the PDS Challenge blog to play along with us this week!

Thanks for visiting!

-Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)