Saturday, November 6, 2010

STMC31: A layout for you!

Its my turn this week to create the sketch for the weekly Stampendous! challenge and I thought I would torture everyone with a scrapbook challenge! To participate, all you have to do is create a scrapbook page. It doesn't have to include Stampendous! products, but of course we love to see them!

It also doesn't have to be based on this sketch but some people like to have a sketch to work with, so heres what I came up with for you:

If you do play along please use the tag STMC31 in public galleries so we can find your creation! Also please add a link to your art in the Stampendous blog post!



For my layout I used some fun new Winter images! The penguins are from the set "Yule Penguins", and the snowflakes are from "Snowman Flurry". The alphabets are "Storybook" and an older retired one. All stamps are by Stampendous!


The papers are from the 3 Bugs in a Rug Line "Snow Much Fun", available in my store, The SCrappy Chick Boutique as single sheets and later this week in a kit form!


The pic is of my DD Taylor and my sweet baby boy Michael from last year's skiing trip.


Other supplies: Ribbon (Bo Bunny, Creative Impressions, & Michael's); Circle & Heart Nestabilties (Spellbinders); white gel pen (Signo); copic markers; black fine line pen

Alrighty, thanks for hopping by today!

-Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)