Thursday, November 25, 2010

Giving Thanks & a Pixie Dust sketch

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my American friends! I hope you all enjoy a wonderful and blessed day with your family. We will be heading down to my in-laws this year, for the first time in a long while. Usually its at my house with his parents and mine, but we are traveling this year so that his brother can join in too!


Today I have a thankful card for you for this weeks Pixie Dust Studio challenge. Its time for our monthly sketch, and we also challenge you to include a bit of thankfulness as well.

I used Baker Fairy, from Pixie Dust Studio as my image. She is colored with copics on Neenah paper and cut out. My leaf was created with a leaf Nestabilies from Spellbinders which was also embossed with a Spellbinders Impressabilities. AND, did you notice that I finally got my hands on some Divine Twine! I ordered mine from Endless Inkabilities from my cyber friend Kim!


This is the sketch for the week if you'd like to play along. You have until next Wednesday night to participate. The close up of the embellie/ribbon treatment is below as is my total list of supplies.


Challenges for this card:
Pixie Dust Studio: sketch & thankful
Stamp Something: Something with Thanks
Fab 'n Funky: Going with the Flow




OK, thats it today! Tomorrow is the InStyle Stamps blog Hop :) Thanks for popping in today!

-Cyndi


  • Supplies:
  • Stamps: Baker Fairy digi (Pixie Dust Studio); Thanks sentiment (H&M)
  • Paper: Olivia pp (Bo Bunny); Joy Ride pp (Cosmo Cricket); cs (Bazzill & Neenah)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Crushed Olive, Brushed Corduroy, & Dried Marigold Tim Holtz distress ink (Ranger)
  • Accessories: sponge daubers; leaf Nestabilties & Scrollwork Impressabilties (Spellbinders); button (Basic Grey); ribbon (Bo Bunny); divine Twine; copic markers

1 comment:

  1. What a great card saw it on the challenge post and loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)