Monday, November 29, 2010

Nativity Puddle Jumpers

Good morning! First I need to issue an apology. I had a card saved ready to edit my post for Saturday but I TOTALLY forgot to finish it up on Friday...and had no idea that it was a scheduled post instead of a draft! OMG! So you guys got a card and no post. Thats a new one, even for me, LOL!!


For todays post I have a card made with one of Lori Boyd's newest Puddle Jumpers...this is the Nativity PJ digi. I completely fell in love with this image! I colored the image with subtle purples, greens and tans to match the Cosmo Cricket paper. Totally not my usual bright colors, but it looks perfect for Mary, Joseph, and baby Jesus, don't you think? I did the card in honor of having been one of the winners in the by Lori designs contest last week! (more on that another day...)

The paper is from the "Mitten Weather" 6x6 pad by Cosmo Cricket, and I still have 2 available in the Boutique!! The sentiment is by Stampendous! called Christmas Peace.


Other challenges that I entered this card in:

OK, gotta scram! Lots to do in the coming weeks! Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!

-Cyndi


8 comments:

  1. Super Cute...thanks for sharing with us at Meljen's Designs! I love that image!!!
    audrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the colors. That is some of my favorite Christmas paper.

    Thank you for joining the Buttons & Bows challenge at Meljen’s Designs.

    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete
  3. a fabulous festive creation! thanks for joining in our challenge on the ABC Christmas blog.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very cute Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect colours indeed Cyndi, I love it! Thanks for playing along with our Sweet Stampin challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  6. very sweet card and I love the layout. Thank you for joining the Buttons & Bows challenge at Meljen’s Designs

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  7. FABULOUS!!! Love it!!! HUGS - LORi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)