Thursday, November 18, 2010

Kitten Play Sneak Peek :)

Its sneak peek week at InStyle Stamps and we have some adorable new images this week for you :) Today I made an ornament with the new digi called "Kitten Play". I am a total cat freak, so how could I resist this little sweetie?

The image includes the little scalloped border which of course could be colored in a solid color, or in multiple colors like I did here. I had to go with a Christmas color theme because I really wanted to use a sprig of this cute red blingy garland stuff that I got at Michael's last week. They were only like 69 cents each, and I can get a bunch of sprigs off one piece!

So, to match the glittery bling I added some Apple Red glitter from Stampendous! to her tag on her collar and some Green glitter to the Ornament that she is playing with. No, thats not a ball in my world. My cats LOVE ornaments. Sigh.

Be sure to head over to the ISS blog for more peeks today, and our release party will be tomorrow night!!

-Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)