Saturday, November 13, 2010

Ahoy, me mateys!

Yo, ho, ho! What a glorious Saturday it looks to be here in NC...sunny but a nice breeze, yeah boy! So, on a personal update. We won our first round in the Playoffs last night. Go figure. I think we were all ready to be done with the season...its cooooold on Friday nights! BUT, nice to know that our Davie boys have really risen above what everyone was expecting this year :)


So, I am in a cleaning mood and realized I still have quite a few cards that have yet to be blogged just hanging out on my mac. Hrm. Today I have for you one of my last ones I made for The Cottage before I left. This is Pirate Tilda.

I remember that I really loved making this card. Used a Tim Holtz edger die, TH Baroque die, and all kinds of other neat stuff from work. The papers are Creative Imaginations and Bo Bunny. Stickers I think were CI also. Ribbon is by Bazzill, and flowers are Prima. Other details escape me, it been a while, sorry!


I made it into a sideways opening match book card. Here's the open view and below is a closeup of precious Tilda.


Anywhoooo, thats about it for the card. I am hiding out for a few minutes at Starbucks while all the kiddos are occupied. Have a great weekend! Only 6 days til Harry Potter!!

-Cyndi

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)