Friday, November 26, 2010

November Blog Hop with InStyle

{Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving yesterday! We had a nice relaxing time at my in laws house...everyone ate too much and then we watched football and the parade. Only problem was Michael is still sick. Urgh. Mommy is ready for him to get better and get back to school so that I can get some work done!}

OK, so its blog hop time! If you arrived here from Angelique's blog then you are right on track!! My project for the Hop is a scrap layout I made using more photos from our ski trip last year. I also used "Suzette" a digi image from InStyle Stamps for my project.



This month at InStyle Stamps our theme is to make a project using one of our favorite holiday songs as inspiration. I went with "Let it Snow". The lyrics I printed out from HERE




The snowflakes are felt from my stash that were available fron Stampin' Up! a number of years ago. I added some stickles to each one :) (Notice more divine twine? hehe) Here's the closeup of Suzette. After I colored her with copics I polka dotted her sweater and made her scarf striped.


At the top of the pages (and the bottom) I punched borders with my Martha Stewart icicle punch then added more stickles to these too.


Another closeup of the snowflakes, and you can see how I cut the picture and mats for it out with Spellbinders Nestabilites.


OK, the list of supplies and copics are below! In the meantime, time to hop on to Cathy's blog!
Don't forget when you are done to head back over to the InStyle Stamps blog at the end and to vote for your favorite project!

-Cyndi

  • Supplies:
  • Stamps: Suzette digi (InStyle Stamps)
  • Paper: Winter Wonderland pp (Martha Stewart); white cs (Bazzill); grey cs (SU!)
  • Accessories: Icicle Punch (Martha Stewart); Labels 3 & Circles Nestabilities (Spellbinders); ribbon (Creative Impressions); stickles (Ranger); buttons (Basic Grey); copic markers; Divine Twine; felt snowflakes (SU!)

5 comments:

  1. Fab scrap page, love the song and image, they really go well with the photos.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great lay-out. You can see that they have much fun in the snow! I love the way you coloured Suzette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you made the image match your daughter. What a great page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love the page, and I adore Suzette's sweater!!! Gorgeous! Glad to hear you had a great thanksgiving, and hope Michael feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)