Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Zoo Memories

I was doing a bit of moving and reorganizing in my scrap room this weekend and was trying to find some more layouts to post. Here's one I made a couple of years back and don't know if I ever blogged it back then??


This is Rachael and a bunch of her friends at a zoo trip with the Middle School in 6th grade I think. The papers are from Sassafras Lass and October Afternoon, stamps are all from Unity.



I love the way this owl and mushrooms match the paper almost perfectly! The title and the quote at the bottom were embossed. Flowers are by Prima, dewdrops from Robin's Nest.


One last closeup for you...heres the hidden tag under the photo with all the girls' names on it.


Alrighty, thats it for now. I will have my InStyle Stamps color challenge for you tomorrow and my Pixie Dust Studio challenge card for you Thursday.

Also today I have a NEW layout over at my store blog, The Scrappy Chick Boutique blog. It was made using some of the papers that will be on m first kit coming soon!!

Have a great week and thanks for visiting!!
-Cyndi

1 comment:

  1. Too cute!! I really need to create more pages!!! My son gets on to me everyday for not scrapbooking more!!! He said I make too many cards and need to get my pic's out!! And thats coming from a 9 yr old!! Gotta Love him!!! Congrats on the new online store!! SO excited for you!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)