Thursday, September 23, 2010

Amelia Chloe Sneak Peek & more Glue Arts

Post 2 of 2 today! Scroll down for my Pixie Dust Studio challenge post for this week!

Here's my snek peek of Amelia Chloe for InStyle Stamps! She's one of many new Chloes that we are releasing tomorrow in the ISS store.

This Chloe is my favorite from this release, I think she is just the bomb! I had to pair her with some fun Steampunk Debutante papers by Graphic 45 and then I cut these fun Gadget Gears from my Tim Holtz Alterations dies.


Its also still Glue Arts week over at InStyle Stamps. For this project I used the Raise 'n' s that were part of the Combo pack that I received. They are like a cross between pop dots and glue dots. AND they can be trimmed to a smaller size if thats what you need. I used the Raise 'n' s on Chloe to give her some dimension, then I used the U cut Its on the Gears (from the same combo pack) on the gears so they are raised a bit higher, and I could cut the strips into thin yet long strips.


For the brads, I cut the prongs off the backs of them with my Tonic Scissors so that they are flatish on the back. Then I pushed these onto the Mini Square adhesive roll to pick up a small adhesive piece. I loved these cause they are also great to roll where you want them on a small strip of paper if you need just a touch of adhesive!


Here's the photo I showed you the other day with all the awesome goodies that Glue Arts sent all the ISS Design Team! AND they sent enough for us to have this same package of Glue Arts goodness for one lucky winner this week! Be sure to check into the InStyle Stamps blog for all the details!


Thanks so much for hopping by today, and don't forget that tomorrow is Blog Hop Day!
-Cyndi

2 comments:

  1. The gears and the graphic 45 dp...perfect match to Amelia Chloe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graphic 45 are my new favoritest paper people and I got to meet them at ScrapFest..they rock! Halloween in Wonderland is seriously some of the coolest paper I've ever owned.
    And Glue Arts..can't say enough about their generosity and stick-to-it-iveness (pun absolutely intended). They have worked so hard for the past two years to come up with scrapper friendly products and they've succeeded beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)